Sunday, May 15, 2016

Paperartsy Stamps

Hi Everyone

Paperartsy are my all new favorite stamps at the moment, I just cannot get enough of them, so here are my latest makes with them.






I have promised myself to post more but as you know life gets in the way sometime but I will post once a week or more if I can as I have a lot to share with you, and I have missed my blog.

I have been busy doing journaling pages, copic cards and mixed media classes and will be sharing with you some of the things I have been creating in class.

I love passing on what I have learnt over the years and hopefully it will help others and its such a great feeling to see someone create and love what they have done.

Have a great day all x



Pin It

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Linda, these are wonderful. Such cute images. Sounds like you are keeping really busy. Have a great day. :)

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Linda, thank you so much for visiting my blog, I do hope you are keeping well, I see you around now and again so do take care. I love your cheeky birds they really are so sweet, and your card design are just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyx

Pop's Cards said...

Thisare such a gorgeous creations sweetie, hugs Pops x

Jules said...

Hi Linda

Lovely to see you back in blogland again.

I have just been reading your previous post regarding your husband .. .. I was sad to read that things are not so good for you both .. .. but pleased that you are both keeping so positive. It must be very difficult.

Great to know that you have been doing lots of crafting in one form or another and I love your little bird cards. They look great fun to colour.

Love Jules xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online