Sunday, February 1, 2015

She girl

Hi Everyone

Today I have a canvas to show you, I am taking a workshop with Christy who does she art and I am loving it.

The canvas had been decoupage first then inked, painted, stamp, and doodled.

This is my first one and cannot wait to start the next one, love how my face came out.




Hope you like it, back to the craft room now as I have lots of tags to get finished and sort my classes out for tomorrow and rest of the week.

Thanks for popping in to see me, love your visits.





Pin It

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning canvas, wonderful face.Have a great day.

Catherine said...

WOW ! I don't know how you made it but this canvas looks totally awesome Linda ! The colours are so beautiful... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, absolutely gorgeous :0) I was just thinking about you yesterday, I couldn't remember the name of your blog how spooky is that, I am going to add you back to my sidebar, hope your both well Hugs Pops x x

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning canvas design Linda!! You are doing some gorgeous works here! :) HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

Amazing work of art Linda I love how you have designed the background for the lady, fantastic canvas
hugs
lorraine x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online